Tuesday, March 3, 2020

#SOL20 D3 Hello, March! Let's check in!

A dear colleague and friend shared this tweet from @heyamberrae with me this morning and I thought it was the perfect way to slice. Don't you love when people bring something into your life at just the right moment?


The highlight last month was ... how can I pick just one? Connecting with good friends, collaborating with amazing colleagues, creating space for hard conversations.

This month I want to feel ... more connected to my kids and husband. 

I'll be over the moon by April 1 if... our school levy has passed and my life can resume normal programming. 

One thing I'll regret not doing in March is ... embracing the here and now in Florida (re: buy the bathing suit and take the cover up off. Get in the pool).

I want to give myself permission to ... take more risks. 

If I get stuck, I'll remember... it doesn't all happen at once. But it never happens if you don't start.

3 comments:

  1. "it never happens if you don't start." Well isn't that the truth? This is a fun way to write - looking backward and forward in a quick reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun way to reflect and write.... at the moment my mind is blank on all points, but give it time...! Thanks for a fresh suggestion on how to slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this new format! I tried it today too. I'd like to embrace the here and now a little more too.

    ReplyDelete