Monday, March 16, 2020

#SOL20 D16 Yay for resources!

This image sums up our day. Thank goodness for all the online resources that are available to us. Between https://jarrettlerner.com/ and his resources, the unearthed Legos that Greg has been sorting for the boys, and Emma having a purpose for making a proposal to redo her room, we had a pretty good day.

And this meme just felt so apropos. I notice more grays every day. I got a hair cut last week, and though she didn't mention my "sparkles", I know the time is coming when I will be tempted to color my hair. But, now now and I'm glad for it!


2 comments:

  1. Your metaphor is endearing..."sparkles"...how sweet! Your playful nature makes for an entertaining slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most enjoyable, glad you're making the most of the situation and love the meme!

    ReplyDelete